Situation or Why the Fight?
• Mobile Experts LLC has released a hard-hitting study.
• Report investigates connectivity for telematics, vehicle-to-vehicle.
(V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) applications using DSRC &
LTE,7 wireless apps for cars.
• Suggests new biz models for insurance & 5G technology prospects
• Fight grew out of political battle raging within the auto industry
• Wireless industry-led by Qualcomm--pushing for extension of Wi-Fi
Here is what the Report Contends: No Need for 5G in Cars
• Cars are already connected using 2G, 3G, and LTE.
• Authors say we don't see a role for 5G in the car.
• Predicts rise of new business models coming to the market.
• Such as Usage Based Insurance, fleet management, infotainment, & improved safety.
Learn what this MEANS to the auto market, see PDF and Link
Why Monitoring Need-to-Know Can be Source for Power:
More and more, you can rely on the publishing team at Automotive Digest to post, feature, and leverage substantive content from which you can learn and benefit by investing 5 minutes or less of Ingestion Time to get an idea or actionable to make you, yourself, and your presence more important and impactful.
What is the Significant Message in this great article?:
As the author says: "If you’re serious about making an impact in the world, power down your smartphone, close your browser tabs, roll up your sleeves and get to work."
Here is an irony about the point of this posting:
We will find ourselves going to Twitter and Facebook to post a link and plug that will drive traffic back to www.automotivedigest.com and then on to L2 Daily posting for the entire read.
Now go get this great article from the NYTimes.
Diversity and Inclusion is not working in Hollywood. Many say it is not working in automotive business, either.
So Variety Magazine decided to stage a conference to talk about Inclusion & what to do about it.
There may be a need for all business, not just in Hollywood or the Auto Business to heed, listen, and act on making Inclusion a central goal & strategy from now on.
The White Boys Network in Hollywood is about to abruptly changed as Women, Blacks, Latinos, Lesbians, LGBT, Disabled, and Older people have had it with the present system:
Click, Go, See, & Ingest the list of 30 Reasons why Inclusion is now a top priority for all Americans--Not just Hollywood.