California roads, bridges,& streets desperately need repair and upgrades
The 12 cents gasoline tax went into effect on Nov 1.
Will produce $5.4B annually. Also a transportation improvement fee started Nov 1
State Republicans want to repeal the gas tax. Have over 500,000 signatures to get on ballot
State needs to complete major road projects for the Nov Election
How Is State Responding?
Rushing to complete dozens of projects on are a fast track to be complete prior to Nov election
The Bottom line for Voters who drive in California:
Invest in your future and get roads fixed & upgraded ASAP
Balloons are hazards when they enter the environment
All released balloons return to Earth as ugly litter
Even those marketed as “biodegradable latex
Balloons return to the land and sea everywhere
Balloons are frequently mistaken for food and eaten by animals.
More Significance Reason we need to care & act:
One in 20 of seabirds encounter or eat balloons
Even latex balloons marketed as “biodegradable”
Balloons contain environmentally damaging chemicals and plastics.
Helium that inflates balloons should be preserved for high tech use
Mylar balloons also get into electrical wires
Here is evidence that balloons have "ballooned" into a problem for the environment and we in the auto business should care ______________________________________________________________________
1. No pressure from dealer; Let Customers be proactive
2. Customer Engagement developed and maximized
3. Vehicle information provided as Customer Self Service
4. Finance option to be transparent & easy
5. Focus by the dealer is on customer, not product
6. Customer must feel special & appreciated
7. Tech support for customer provided 24/7
8. Buying process becomes personal
9. Experience powered by an Omni Channel strategy
10.Customer Experience is digitally driven